Since 1982, people using PM’s premium quality, preventative maintenance lubricants together with the Complete, Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Lubrication Concept in all manner of vehicles and equipment, have been reporting impressive operating cost savings. On average, PM clients enjoy a 15% saving and reduction in Total Operating Costs.
Customers report that:
The initial cost to buy PM’s Premium Quality, Preventative Maintenance Lubricants is usually a bit higher, but, after following the principles of the Complete, Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Lubrication Concept for a while, owners and operators are delighted to discover that the noticeable improvement in performance, plus the huge maintenance cost savings they experience, more than justifies the small increase in lubricant costs.
In fact, many have said that what they save in fuel alone more than covers the extra cost of PM oil. PM customers discover that, even though the initial purchase price of PM's Premium Quality Lubricants is 2 to 3 times more than ordinary oil, the extra investment soon pays off.
On average, customers report a massive 50% reduction and saving in maintenance costs, i.e. 50% of their previous maintenance costs now stays in their pocket, and a 10% average improvement in fuel economy. In relation to overall operating costs, that means their two major operating costs, Fuel and Maintenance, drop, on average, to:
- Fuel - 33.3% of Total Operating Costs - down from 37%
- Maintenance - 13.5% of Total Operating Costs - down from 27%
The initial outlay on Lubricants increases from 1% of Total Operating Costs to 2% to 3%, but because PM Lubricants last so long in service, they eventually reduce their overall lubricant requirements by up to 80% - so overall oil costs actually decrease.
On average, Fuel and Maintenance costs drop from 64 cents per dollar of Total Operating Costs, down to 46.8 cents per dollar of Total Operating Costs – a saving of 17.2 cents per dollar!
Lubricant costs initially increase from 1 cent per dollar of Total Operating Cost to 2 to 3 cents per dollar of Total Operating Cost, but in the long term, could cost you less than 1 cent per dollar.
The end result then of buying PM's Premium Quality, Preventative Maintenance Lubricants at 2 to 3 times the purchase price of ordinary lubricants, and using them in conjunction with the Complete, Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Lubrication Concept, is a 15% average saving and reduction in your Total Operating Costs - Guaranteed!
That is a SAVING of 15 cents per dollar of Total Operating Costs, or $150 per $1,000. Would that help your bottom line?