The overall saving on total operating costs reported by long term users of PM Lubricants is an average of 15%.
As PM users are want to say, "By using PM's preventative maintenance lubricants and adopting their Complete, Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Lubrication Concept, we have easily converted 15% of our operating costs into profit."
Your operating conditions, equipment type, application and condition will vary the results that you achieve. The percentages quoted above are averages of figures reported from all over Australia, New Zealand, New Guinea, and Malaysia since 1982. Many customers quote savings of up to 30%.
Four major streams of benefits flow from the Extraordinarily High Film Strength built into all PM Lubricants - all guaranteed to LIFT your bottom line!
The FIRST of FOUR Major Benefits
How do PM Lubricants CUT your fuel consumption?
30% of fuel energy and power is normally burned up overcoming Frictional Drag. Drag effects ALL moving parts. PM's extraordinarily high film strength minimises frictional drag between moving parts, so fuel and power once burned up by fictional drag are now converted into extra power and performance.
Benefit: You will convert around $100 per $1,000 (10%) of your fuel bills into profit. This has been proven and verified by countless PM customers since 1982. PM customers report minimum fuel savings of 8-10% and maximum savings of up to 17.5%.
The SECOND of FOUR Major Benefits
PM's extraordinarily high film strength minimises friction generated WEAR between moving parts, minimising the occurrence and damaging effects of Abrasive Wear Metal Debris. This significantly reduces...
- Wear to all moving parts
- Replacement of parts
- Repairs, Labour and Downtime costs
Benefit: Based on hundreds of reports given to us by PM Clients since 1982, the figures indicate an average reduction in your Maintenance Costs of around 50% or $500 per $1,000.
The THIRD of FOUR Major Benefits
PM's extraordinarily high film strength minimises friction generated HEAT between moving parts, giving you much cooler operating temperatures, even on the hottest days. This substantially reduces...
- Oxidation and Thermal Degradation, preventing premature failure of the oil
- Oil consumption and top up
These two factors enable you to safely extend...
- Oil life 3 to 10 times longer than your ordinary commercial oils
- Oil Drain Intervals up to 100,000km/1,000 hrs and more
Benefit: The amount of waste oil you generate every year will be reduced to about 1/4 or less of what you generate now. Plus, you save on ever increasing oil disposal costs, and think of all the empty oil containers you won't have to worry about anymore.
The FOURTH of FOUR Major Benefits
PM's extraordinarily high film strength minimises friction generated DRAG between moving parts giving you...
- As much as a 7% increase in power (this has been verified by numerous independent dyno tests)
- 10% average reduction in fuel consumption
(see Major Benefit #1 above)
This occurs because...
- Everything moves far more freely and responds much faster without drag, therefore
- Delivering much more power to the drive-line, which in turn adds even more benefits
More power means you can....
- Operate in HIGHER gears at lower revs
- REDUCE the number of gear changes, (further reducing gearbox wear)
- Notably CUT travelling time WITHOUT increasing speed
- Therefore, significantly REDUCING YOUR FUEL CONSUMPTION BY AROUND 10% or more.
Further benefits you will experience are...
- Improved performance
- The ability to pull HEAVIER loads more efficiently
Overall, "a Fraction of the Friction" helps you maximise the cost effectiveness, earning capacity and profitability of your TIME and EQUIPMENT.